How Does Asda Online Doctor Work?
At Asda Online Doctor by ZAVA, we make getting medical care easy. Fill in a simple medical questionnaire and our doctors will complete a consultation. Then we will provide you with advice and prescribe treatment, if suitable. We’ll deliver it to you for free or you can collect it from your chosen Asda pharmacy.
You can use our service for a medical consultation to get prescriptions, medication, or testing services. If you’ve got any questions about your treatment options, you can message a doctor for free.
- Complete a simple medical questionnaire. This should take 5-10 minutes.
- Select your preferred treatment or ask for a recommendation from one of our doctors.
- Our GMC registered doctors review your order.
- If your preferred treatment is safe and suitable for you, we’ll prescribe it. If the treatment is not right for you, the doctor will direct you to an alternative or give advice on the next steps.
Order delivered to your door
- We’ll post your medication or test kit for free, using standard delivery. Or you can choose to pay for next day express delivery.
- We’ll deliver your order in plain packaging, to keep your order confidential.
Collect from your local Asda pharmacy
If you’d like to collect in person, you can pick up from your chosen Asda Pharmacy.
Your order will be ready to collect in as little as 4 hours after your order is reviewed and approved by one of our doctors.
Your secure patient account
We always make sure your information is secure. You can use your online account to message our doctors in a safe, discreet way. We will only contact you about medical information and prescriptions via this account.
Protecting your information
Your security is very important to us. We store your medical information servers hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
ZAVA has obtained the Cyber Essential Plus certification and ISO27001 certification. AWS is ISO27001 and SOC2 certified, showing dedication to the security of the data they host.
Asda Online Doctor abides by data protection regulations to protect your data. You can view our privacy notice for more details.
Access our service from anywhere
You can use Asda Online Doctor by ZAVA wherever and whenever you need us. Simply log in to your online account from your smartphone, computer, laptop or tablet.
We are unable to accept returns of already purchased medications for safety reasons. See our FAQ page for more information.
Does Asda Online Doctor provide services across the UK?
We currently provide medical services within England, Scotland, and Wales. At the moment we are unable to treat patients in Northern Ireland.
Feedback and complaints
We welcome all feedback and use it to improve our service. You can contact us by sending a message in your patient account. Or if you'd prefer you can contact our Customer Support team on 020 3467 2020.
Our Customer Support opening hours are:
Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm