About Asda Online Doctor by ZAVA
Asda Online Doctor by ZAVA brings you convenient and affordable healthcare from the comfort of your own home. Get medical advice and prescriptions from our friendly team of ZAVA doctors. Our treatments are provided to you by your chosen Asda Pharmacy or delivered directly to your door.
What do we do?
Asda Online Doctor by ZAVA works a bit like your local GP, but without the face to face appointments and waiting rooms. Instead, our service is fully online, so you can access a doctor whenever you need to.
How it works
- To request a prescription or a test kit, simply fill in a short questionnaire about your health.
- One of our doctors will review it and get back to you within 24 hours.
- If the doctor approves and prescribes your treatment, we’ll post it to you for free to your home. Or you can collect it from your chosen Asda pharmacy.
Asda Online Doctor health services
Our medical services are available for a broad number of general and chronic health needs and conditions.
- general health
- women’s health such as contraception
- men’s health including erectile dysfunction
- sexual health services and test kits
- chronic health
Getting started is easy. Simply register for an Asda Online Doctor patient account and select a preferred treatment, service or consultation.
Asda Online Doctor benefits from the experience of ZAVA doctors. All ZAVA doctors are registered in the UK with the General Medical Council. You can find out more about ZAVA doctors on our team’s page.
We're here for you! Our friendly doctors are available 7 days a week to advise you on all your health needs.
Why choose Asda Online Doctor by ZAVA?
We’re powered by ZAVA, one of Europe’s biggest online doctors. ZAVA has delivered over 7 million online consultations across Europe and our doctors are specialists in their field.
That means we’ve got the experience and knowledge to help you through your medical journey, wherever and whenever you need us.
Asda Online Doctor in numbers:
- 27 medical conditions covered and growing
- Over 170 medications, which we’re continually updating in line with the latest guidelines
- 31 contraceptive pills
- 24 hour review guarantee: we guarantee to assess your medical request within 24 hours
If you’ve got any questions about your medical condition or simply need advice, you can contact one of our doctors for free through your online patient account.
We work with Asda Pharmacy to bring you a wide range of medication, when and where you need it.
Find your nearest Asda Pharmacy
- Asda Pharmacy is regulated by the UK’s statutory pharmacy regulator, the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). All of our medication comes from official manufacturers and suppliers.
- Faisal Tuddy (2046216) is the Asda Superintendent Pharmacist, ASDA House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD.
- Details of the pharmacists employed in a specific pharmacy can be obtained by contacting that pharmacy directly. Alternatively, details of all pharmacists registered in the UK are available from the General Pharmaceutical Council Society Tel: 020 3713 8000.
- Mail order medications are supplied by Asda Pharmacy (1091675) in Trafford Park, Asda Superstore, Barton Dock Road, Urmston, Manchester, Lancashire, M41 7BQ, UK. The pharmacy can be contacted directly on 0161 629 2311.
- You can collect your medication from your chosen Asda Pharmacy.
Our testing services are carried out by our partner laboratory, The Doctors Laboratory (TDL). The Doctors Laboratory is a UKAS accredited medical laboratory, responsible for conducting medical tests and making sure results are reliable and accurate.
Asda Online Doctor’s medical consultations are provided by ZAVA. ZAVA is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Asda Pharmacies are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). Our registration number is 1091675 and our superintendent pharmacist is Faisal Tuddy (GPhC number 2046216).